This is a really easy and quick accompaniment with drinks and is a really healthy snack too ! You can customize it by adding your own spices ! Shares recipes with us as well !
You will need :-
- 1-2 cups of cured black and green and olives . These can be found at various food retailers across India. We recommend using Lindsay Olives for this recipe.
- 1 clove garlic , unpeeled
- 1 piece pared lemon zest
- 1-2 cups olive oil . We recommend Dolce Vita Olive oil for this.
- 1 sprig of winter savory to help preserve .
- After rinsing the olives pour olive oil over them and cover.
- Season with salt to taste , add the darlic and lemon zest and the winter savoury sprig and cover for a few days.
- For Black olives you may dress them with paprika and chopped onions and serve.
If you don’t have the time or the patience to wait for the Olives we recommend you try our Barnier range of Olives that are ready to eat as is and perfect to serve with cocktails !