- We used 1/2 cup almonds for blanching.
- We boiled 2 cups of water to boil in a pan.
- Then we placed the 1/2 cup of almonds in a wide bowl and poured boiling water over it. We were careful enough to ensure that the water was just above the almond level.
- We then let it sit for 1 minute.
- Then we strained the almonds and ran tap water over them to ensure they didn’t cook.
- Then we placed them on a kitchen towel and dried them out.
- Once the almonds had cooled off we peeled the skin of the almonds it was really easy and quick !!