Perfect for the warm weather in India this preparation is a refreshing and healthy snack option for you to try at home !
This recipe serves 4 people.
- Fresh asparagus – white or green or you may even mix them – 2-3 cups of cut asparagus
- 2 yolks of hard boiled eggs
- 1 raw egg yolk
- 1 small teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of orange juice ( preferably freshly squeezed)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup of olive oil
- Chop and mix the hard-boiled egg yolks with the raw egg yolk.
- Add the orange and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Gradually add the olive oil, beating as if for mayonnaise.
- Beat the egg white until stiff and add to the sauce.
- Arrange the well washed asparagus on a serving dish then pour the sauce over the asparagus and serve .